WELCOME TO USMILNET

Trading National Stock Numbers (NSN's)

(1/2) > >>

CRUSADER:
I'm always looking to trade NSN's on class 2 or class 9 expendable/durable items. Due to OPSEC I'm limiting this to those on AD or in the system personnel. If you are new to the Supply SGT's ranks I can get you started in the right direction with PBUSE or IMAP or FEDLOG.

MOD's if this isn't a good idea let me know and we can delete this.

astris:
Crusader, as long as you're verifying your deals and know (Verify) who you're taliking with, I have no problems with your post.

Captmikeg is looking for scopes. Maybe you should fire him an email.

K

CRUSADER:
Quote from: astris on March 28, 2006, 04:23:08 am

Cursader, as long as you're verifying your deals and know (Verify) who you're taliking with, I have no problems with your post.

Captmikeg is looking for scopes. Maybe you should fire him an email.

K

Astris,

I was thinking along the lines if they had an AKO email Account or an Active Duty email to correspond with. Is he looking for the M68 Reflex site scope for a rail system?

Crusader

astris:
Dunno... shoot him an email.

K

Log Dog:
Quote from: CRUSADER on March 27, 2006, 01:05:27 pm

I'm always looking to trade NSN's on class 2 or class 9 expendable/durable items. Due to OPSEC I'm limiting this to those on AD or in the system personnel. If you are new to the Supply SGT's ranks I can get you started in the right direction with PBUSE or IMAP or FEDLOG.

MOD's if this isn't a good idea let me know and we can delete this.

As long as you keep your CL/SC updated there would be no reason to trade NSNs unless you are just looking for nice to have items

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

E-Mail the Administrator

Custom Search